Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #12


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My teaser:
Shadowspell by Jenna Black - p. 73

In retrospect, what I did next was flat-out dumb. Keane might have been training me in self-defense, but I was still a beginner, at best. Usually, I'm a pretty cautious person, into the look-before-you-leap philosophy. But being in Avalon, learning to fight, and constantly being in danger was changing me in more ways than one.



Carina

12 comments:

  1. wow what a pretty cover, love the teaser too. i'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this book!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    What a wonderfull teaser!
    It made me wanne read this book.
    Have a great day!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds pretty good :)

    Here is my teaser: http://tinyurl.com/3zcbjnb
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting - and I love the cover!

    I hope you'll stop by to check out my teaser too.

    Kell's Teaser Tuesday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting teaser!!! I have yet to read this book.

    My teaser is here, if you'd like to check it out!
    http://www.lettersinsideout.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carina, thanks for the teaser-- I have not heard of this book before, but it sounds like a good action-packed adventure! Enjoy :)

    You can see my teaser for this week at the link below!

    ~Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good teaser, enjoy your read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, pretty cover and even the name sounds interesting! Nice teaser, don't we all do dumb things when we least should!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I haven't had a chance to read this one yet, but will have to check it out now! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a very intriguing teaser, I always end up adding more books to my TBR on Tuesdays!

    My Tease!

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds nice!

    http://booksandbarks.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-kittys-big-trouble-by.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!