Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #10


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My teaser:
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - p. 86

Once I had the shirt, I didn't want to explain why I had taken it back, so I kissed him instead. It was easier kissing him, pressing him back up against the wall, trying out the shape of his smirk on my lips, than it was to sort out why Jack's shirt in someone else's hands made me feel so sharp and exposed inside.




Carina

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this book. Great teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautifull teaser!
    I loved this book!!!
    here is my teaser for this week

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser. Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/06/tuesday-teaser-finding-chandra-where.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice teaser :D I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't read this yet. I read Shiver but have yet to continue with the series. I loved the first book so I might have to nip down to the bookstore. I can't believe that I've been missing out!

    Here's mine - it's from White Cat by Holly Black:

    http://thespine-breakersclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this series. I need to read the third one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read this one:) Great teaser.

    Here is my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I loved this! Can't wait to read Forever. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have heard nothing but great things for this series. Great teaser. Thanks for posting :-)

    http://thefablefairy.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-2-frostbite-by-richelle_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read this series! Great teaser:)

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Hate List by Jennifer Brown. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser. I really need to reread Shiver and Linger before Forever comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. I haven't read this one yet. Not sure if I will or not (another time)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the other books from Stiefvater's werewolf series, but it does sound great!

    Here is my teaser: http://tinyurl.com/6b5kf4y
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!