Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #09


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




My teaser:
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - p. 20

"You know," someone said off to my left, "I usually find a blocking spell to be a lot more effective than yelling 'Bad dog,' but maybe that's just me."
I turned. Leaning against a tree, his collar unbottoned and tie loose, was a smirking guy. 




Carina

10 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Wonder what he was smirking at. Great teaser. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love Hex Hall and Demonglass is even better, if you can imagine! My post is here: http://tiny.cc/if1vt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT TEASER! This one really shows off Hawkins style. And omg, GREAT CHOICE in scene! Now I need to re-read this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser thanks for sharing.



    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/06/tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I haven't read this one yet but I'll have to get to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to know that blocking spell so I could use it on my dog! Or maybe a "stop barking" spell.
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I loved Hex Hall just have to read Demonglass now.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! This is on my shelf waiting to be read.

    My Teaser Tuesday is from Stay by Deb Caletti. Happy Reading! Jen @ A Reader's Journey

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!