Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What happened in May?

Wow, another month has already passed for Fictional Distraction and I can't believe how much fun book blogging can be. With this post I have already posted 57 posts (including 19 reviews) and 70+ awesome people have decided to follow this blog. Thank you so much for making blogging such a great experience so far!

So, what happened in May...?



Books I finished / read:


The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter (review)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (review)
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz (review to come in June)


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (review)
Die For Me by Amy Plum (review)


The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder (review)
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black (review to come in June)
Divergent by Veronica Roth (review to come in June)


The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade (review to come in June)
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (review to come in June)
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt (review to come in June)



Other reviews posted this month:


Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter (review)
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (review)



I hope you've had a great May and that your June will be wonderful. :)
Carina

2 comments:

  1. ahhh! cant wait to read your review on Perfect Chemistry... I freaking loved that book!

    Diana @ The Lovely Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be reading Spellbound soon! I hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!