Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #07


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Release Date: June 28th, 2011
Pages: 320

Goodreads Summary:
Amber’s life is spinning out of control. All she wants is to turn up the volume on her iPod until all of the demands of family and friends fade away. So she sneaks off to the beach to spend a day by herself. 

Then Amber meets Cade. Their attraction is instant, and Amber can tell he’s also looking for an escape. Together they decide to share a perfect day: no pasts, no fears, no regrets. 

The more time that Amber spends with Cade, the more she’s drawn to him. And the more she’s troubled by his darkness. Because Cade’s not just living in the now—he’s living each moment like it’s his last.



This sounds so intriguing! Can't wait to get my hands on this.
What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

Carina

11 comments:

  1. A great choice! I have added it to my TBR pile ;)

    My WoW is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good.
    Great pick!

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely has a air of mystery and I love a good mystery Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing quite a bit about this book. I am curious because the synopsis is pretty mysterious. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my reading pile, I got an ARC of it! Good choice!

    Here is mine: http://tinyurl.com/5vrxgsr
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read this one too! Great pick:)

    Here's my WoW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound really great! I have it from the galley grab, and can't wait to start it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, can't wait! I love Lisa Schroeder's other books! :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read this one last week. It was SO good - who knew I could love a book written in verse so much. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This definitely sounds intriguing, I usually don't like books in verse but I'll have to check it out. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!