Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #05


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



The Mephisto Covenant by Trinity Faegen
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Release Date: September 27th, 2011
Pages: 400

Goodreads Summary:
Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—Sasha is Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.

A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.

With the threat of Eryx looming, Jax has to keep Sasha safe and win her over. But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?
 



I have to admit that it was the cover of The Mephisto Covenant that captured my attention at first. And because the summary makes this novel sound like something I have never read before, I just need to read this. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

What are you waiting for this Wednesday?

Carina

17 comments:

  1. Wow! I've never heard of this book, sounds amazing though :) Thanks. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the look of this one...



    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover looks amazing indeed. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this on my list too. The cover is stunning!

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-3-and-waiting-on-wednesday-may-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this book. It does sound amazing. I think I love Jax already! Lol. The cover is beautiful too. Definitely one to look out for.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOO i UBER Loves the cover!! Adding it to my TBR right now!

    New follower btw...
    Wanna see what we can't wait to get our hands on? Stop on by Paranormal Wastelands and while your there check out the Sinful Rock Hard giveaway! Winner will be annouced tomorrow so don't miss your chance to enter!
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure "girl in a big poofy dress running away or looking sad" is the new cover for YA paranormals. Ha! I still think they're beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, this sounds really good! Thanks for stopping by.

    Here's my WoW. Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing. Thank you for stopping by. I have your pick on my TBR list for a little while now. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carina! This is awesome- The Mephisto Covenant was my pick last week! Gotta love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm really looking forward to reading this as well! I love the cover, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely a cover that catches your eye, and the story sounds very unique! Thanks for stopping over to see me earlier, and if you were thinking of reading Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side here is a link to my review for it-- I really enjoyed it and think you will too!

    Have a great rest of the week and happy reading!

    Lea at LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the description of this book so different and interesting. Can't wait until it comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this one and you are right about the cover - it's captivating!

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want this one as well! The author has a countdown widget on her blog, so definitely using it. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!