Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #08


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





My teaser:
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - p. 127

Oh, God. I'm in big trouble. Because I'm staring. I can't keep my eyes from ogling his chiseled triceps and biceps and every other "eps" he has.





Carina

8 comments:

  1. Awww, she sounds cute and complete smitten.

    ~ Popin
    Check out my teaser here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute teaser! I've had this series on my wishlist for a long time...

    I'm a new follower. :)

    Amanda
    My teaser @ Letters Inside Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Smirk* Hopefully she's not caught by him doing it! ;)


    Teaser Tuesdays at My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha nice teaser. I loved Perfect Chemistry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This teaser seriously made me smile! Stopping in for Teaser Tuesday. Here's my teaser: http://aturnofpage.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-no-5.html. Have a lovely Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser, I loved this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great teaser! I loved this book..

    My TT is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun book. Good teaser.
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!