Sunday, May 22, 2011

In My Mailbox #07


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives bloggers the chance to appreciate the books they got last week and to meet new people.



The books that I got from Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab:


Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder


Wildefire by Karsten Knight
Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt



Thanks a lot to Simon & Schuster for giving me the chance to read these novels before they're released. Can't wait to start reading.

Have you read any of these novels already? What did you think about them?
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Carina

9 comments:

  1. Great IMM - I got some of them from S&S too :) Hope you enjoy them.

    Here's mine: http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.com/2011/05/weekly-updateimm-10.html

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the S&S galley grabs are very poular this week. I got a few too!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the first two last month and the other two are my mailbox this week, too :)

    Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/3bzplv9
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen a lot of Wildfire going around. I should check that out. Nice IMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wildfire looks really good! I hope you enjoy it! Nice IMM and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM. I got Wildfire from S&S too. I love GalleyGrab!!!
    Hope you enjoy your books.

    Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I got The Day Before from S&S and I'm thinking about grabbing Wildfire too but I'm not sure, I havent heard much about it!
    I hope you enjoy them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got Wildefire as well. I can't wait to read it, as it looks amazing. The cover is so stunning.

    Enjoy!
    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. These books all look great! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!