Sunday, May 1, 2011

In My Mailbox #04

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.




The books that I bought this week:


The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton



I'm very happy with the books that I got this week. Last week I had already told you that I was sad that my copy of The Goddess Test took so long to arrive and now I finally got it. In return, my copy of Linger arrived a lot earlier than expected, so that's a nice compensation. :D
I definitely can't wait to read all of those books, although I'm not sure which book to read next once I'm finished with The Goddess Test - what do you suggest? 

Have you read any of those novels? What did you think about them?
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Carina

10 comments:

  1. A great pile of books! They all seem great. I can't wait to read The Godess Test :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved Clockwork Angel! It was nice to be back in the Shadowhunter world after so long. The Goddess Test was alright but I didn't like Angelfire as much as I thought I would. Hope you like it though! Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books!! I love Clockwork Angel and The Goddess Test! I still need to read Angelfire. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you got some good ones..


    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh lovely! I'm not entirely convinced by The Goddess Test yet so I'll be interested to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Goddess Test--glad you finally got your copy! Linger was great, too! The other two, I have but haven't read yet---hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books this week. I have Angelfire on my tbr pile I need to get to it soon. I think I am going to have to get The Goddess Test.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul this week. I still need to read Clockwork Angel, but I really enjoyed Angelfire. Hope you're liking all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew, the Goddess Test! I was reading that through NetGalley, but didn't get to finish it. I want to buy it soon, though, because it was very good!

    Awesome books and definitely read the Mortal Instruments series, it's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read Linger yet, either.

    I can't wait to read The Goddess Test! It sounds really good.

    Great books this week!

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!