Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday #01


 Follow my Book Blog Friday 
is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View

*

This week's featured blog:
Magnet4Books

*

This week's question:
Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?



This is definitely not an easy question.
I'd love to date Adrian from the Vampire Academy series, Puck from the The Iron Fey series or Étienne St. Claire from Anna and the French Kiss. They're not the typical brooding guys we often encounter in YA fiction and to be honest, I prefer guys with a well developed sense of humour.
What's even more difficult to choose is the character I want to be, because while reading the novels I've already identified with most of them. But if I had to choose, I'd be Anna from Anna and the French Kiss.



Which character would you like to be? Whom would you like to date?
Carina

13 comments:

  1. I've seen Anna and the French Kiss listed under so many of these memes for the last month or so, looks like I'll have to move it up the TBR list so that I can join in the fun!

    I picked Dumbledore for who i'd like to be, it'd mean changing gender and aging 100+ years but I can't think of anyone more interesting to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo whoo! another team Adrian fan!! i tend to see lots of Dimitri answers but not Adrian.... glad to know we're on the same page ;)haha!

    Diana @ The Lovely Getaway
    ps. New follower :) cuttee blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also chose Anna and the French Kiss..you get the added bonus of dating St Clair! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THREE series I will have to read. VA, TIF and AatFK. Gosh! Where have I been to miss all of these? :)

    My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower (LOVE the blog name!) and so glad I wasn't the only one having a tough time choosing who to date (my husband totally mocks me for my intense literary crushes)!!!

    I did love Adrian... but seriously, Adrian? He deserved a better name. Possibly I'm biased by an unpleasant Adrian experience (Headteacher who did not like me...) but still. Dimitri got the win on the name front, imho!

    My FF: http://alittlesunshy.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well developed sense of humour is so lacking sometimes! When you laugh you live longer! Here's my post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choices! Here's my post: http://rockielove.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-002.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to say I'm also a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your answers! I've SOOOO need to read Anna already. I feel like I'm missing out on so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to get my hands on a copy of Anna and the French Kiss! Everyone seems to adore it! Great choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great answers! I'd pick Ash over Puck any though, lol. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower via the hop. I haven't read the books you mentioned but several people picked them, so I'll have to check them out!
    Ich grusse Sie aus Australien!
    You can find my answers below!:
    Nicki J Markus

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!