Saturday, April 30, 2011

What happened in April?

This month has been an incredibly exciting month for me and this blog, because it's been Fictional Distraction's first month. I've started this blog on April 5th, 2011 and so far I have (without this one) 25 posts and 20+ awesome followers! And to be honest, blogging about books is more fun than I could have ever expected!

So, what happened in April...?



Books I read/finished/started:

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Born at Midnight by C. C. Hunter
The Goddess Test by Aimeé Carter



Reviews I posted:


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (rated 5/5)
Demon Trapper's Daughter, The by Jana Oliver (rated 3.5/5)
Iron Fey Series, The (#1-3) by Julie Kagawa (rated 5/5)


Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater (rated 4.5/5)
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (rated 5/5)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (rated 3/5)


Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (rated 4.5/5)
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (rated 4/5)
Wings by Aprilynne Pike (rated 2.5/5)


Winter's Passage (The Iron Fey #1.5) by Julie Kagawa



I hope that you've had a wonderful April! :)
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!