Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome to Fictional Distraction.

Welcome to my new blog Fictional Distraction, with which I'm finally entering the book-blogging sphere myself. :-)
My name is Carina, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Germany. I thought a lot about whether writing this blog in English or German, but since I mostly read English books, the decision was fairly easy. I might incorporate German features in the future, but we'll see about that.
When I'm not an obsessive reader, I'm a law student. It might sound boring, but it's actually quite interesting. And reading all those (german) textbooks for university made me crave more English novels, which in return led me to wonderful book blogs.
I really hope that you'll like my blog and I'm really looking forward to all those books that I now have to read, so I'm able to write lots of reviews. ;-)

Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!