Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #02


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





My teaser:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - p. 98

Right before I drifted back to sleep again, my breathing slowing to match his, I had a brief, burning thought: I can't live without this. There had to be a cure.





Carina

5 comments:

  1. Great pick! I really liked this series, even though I was a bit skeptical at first.


    My Teaser post is from Wings, by Aprilynne Pike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carina! New follower here :) Just found your blog through the TT for this week and I really like it!

    This is another series that I really want to read eventually, but I have to wait until my TBR pile goes down a little, since I currently have like 20 books checked out of the library! I hope you are enjoying this one :)

    Feel free to check out my TT at LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I've heard of this book. good teaser

    mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/04/19/teaser-tuesday-quicksilver/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. I loved this book. Can't wait for Forever to come out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favourite books. I love Maggie's writing. Only a few more months until Forever comes out! Yay! Great teaser :)

    Feel free to check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!