Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #01


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) "teaser sentences" from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





My teaser:  
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead - p. 391

"I need you," said Lissa.
"I hear that from women a lot," said Adrian. 







Carina

4 comments:

  1. I like Richelle Mead, haven't read this one yet. Thanks for sharing.

    My Teaser is a little different and based on author Olivia Cunning who is over at my blog today giving away free books.

    Jessica @ Laugh Love Write

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty arrogant! lol I haven't read any books by Mead yet, but they're on my TBR list. Great pick =)

    I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more of your posts! =)

    Here's my Teaser post

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny you were going to start reading Wings, too! Have you seen anything about the ReadAlong that's happening? I just joined it last night and started reading.
    Check out my Wings answer post if you'd like more info about it!

    Thanks for returning the favor! If you have any blogs to recommend, please send them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol great teaser. I've only read the first two books in the VA series got to find time to read the others.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!