Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My Mailbox #03

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.




The book that I bought this week:


Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter



Only one book for me this week, but I'm definitely looking forward to read it. Actually I had hoped that my pre-ordered copy of The Goddess Test would arrive last week, but sadly it didn't. It probably will on Tuesday.

Have you read Born at Midnight? What did you think about it?
What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Happy Easter!
Carina

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that book looks so lonely sitting there all on it's own. What a shame The Goddess Test didn't turn up too. More to look forward to next week though :)

    I hope you enjoy it. My copy is sitting on my shelf waving at me every time I walk past lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week! I haven't read Born at Midnight but it sounds great. New follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!