Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #01

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.com.



This week's question:
"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

This is an incredibly difficult question, because so many very interesting books are going to be released this summer. Of course this means that I have to cheat and choose more than one book that I'm looking forward to. I just can't decide which one I want the most.


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young


Supernaturally by Kiersten White
The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead



Of course that's not all, but I definitely want those!
Which summer release(s) are you looking forward to the most?
Carina

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower for the FF/hop! Please stop by my blog to follow me too when you get the chance. Thanks. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by. Can't wait for Bloodlines! I think my top pick for summer releases, though, is Smokin' Seventeen by Stephanie Plum. :)

    Austine @ The Magick Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to all the books you listed up there! Especially Supernaturally! Lend & Evie!

    I'm inviting you over at my blog for a chance to win Forgotten & Playing Hurt. I love both books and I'm sharing the book love through these contests!

    Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadnt seen the cover of bloodlines yet! Love it. Im a new follower so feel free to follow back! www.flickspicks1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!